Thursday, December 15, 2005

Racing for 2006

So I cut my racing and riding totally off in July this year. The reason? Well, there were actually a few.

1. It was really really hot and this isn't my job now.
2. I was golfing more and went on a great golf trip to Bandon Oregon. I decided to spend more time on the range than in the saddle.
3. My job at work changed and I was putting in more and more hours. Therefore I wasn't getting off work earlier and had no time to ride.
4. This isn't my job anymore and so I was really lazy. Did I mention that I was golfing more?

I feel a strong need to start riding again but the weather is COLD (not quite Colorado cold, but still cold) and it's just always dark outside. Time to get the indoor trainer going and the 3rd bay in the garage setup. Here is to a strong 2006 season.

No comments: