Thursday, July 13, 2006

2006 Tour de France Links

I've been watching the Tour at nights at home (thanks for Tivo) and listening to audio and viewing videos while at work. I thought I'd list out my sources for those of your that might not have found these. Enjoy.

Let's start with a good visual of all things cycling:
Daily Distractions from PEZ Cyclingnews

Audio - LIVE tour coverage from Eurosport
www.eurosport.com

VIDEOS of the Tour and behind the scenes:
Velonews
Cyclingnews diary - Levi Leipheimer
OLN-TV Daily Videos
Eurosport Videos

Cycling sites that give live text updates:
Cyclingnews.com
Eurosport live!
Official site of Le Tour de France 2006
The Daily Peloton TDF site

Look at my cycling sidebar for more good links. A few highlights are:
The Paceline - Discovery teams site
ProCycling Magazine
Graham Watson
Cycling Post
Bici Race - Italian based site with a US bias

Enjoy and I'll be posting on the tour soon.

No comments: