Sunday, August 19, 2007

Study Hangover

I was up until 1am studying, or at least trying to re-learn how to study. Then a little after 7am the house was bursting with kid noises and so we went to the waffle barn for breakfast. I might have to take a nap today, but I'm back at the books already and its not even noon here yet. Contracts is basically done for next week and so I'll be moving on to Criminal Law. I figure with work and family, I'll have to pound the books on the weekends. My poor Tivo is really going to miss me.

Due to my late night, I didn't get a bike ride in today. My old teammate and friend, Mike Dempsey, was wanting me to do the Mt. Tam hill climb later this year. There is nothing quite like have a 50 yr old lady pass you half way up the climb, so maybe I'll not embark on that one this year.

No comments: