Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Back from golf


My brother-in-law, myself and two other guys did a golf trip up to Sunriver, Oregon (Bend Oregon area) and we played around 110 holes from Thursday thru Sunday. We hit Running Y Ranch in Klamath Falls both up and back. In Sunriver we played the Woodlands and Meadows courses and also Crosswater, which ripped me good. We all played well and I was in the 80's with a 79 and an 82. The first day at Crosswater I got an 85 or 86, so I was happy with that. The downfall is that I was off my bike for over a week and now I'm so entranced with golf I don't feel like riding. But the saviour in that line of thinking is that I just blew a bunch of money so I won't be golfing much right now. Onto the bike it its! Hmmm, I would really like to buy a new bike or a bunch of new stuff. Probably not.

No comments: